We are excited that you are interested in helping us enhance the quality of life in Belvidere by providing safe, inviting, and beautifully maintained parks, facilities and numerous, accessible recreation and leisure opportunities.
What can I do to help the Belvidere Park District?
Appreciation for your gift of time and expertise. Volunteering can help you:
- Make important networking contacts
- Learn or develop new skills
- Gain work experience – enhance your resume
- Improve your health
- Feel needed and valued
- Build self-esteem and self-confidence
- Meet new people
- Make a difference in someone’s life
Some Of the Volunteer Opportunities!
- Mentoring – 3rd Base After-School Program or Summer Camp Programs
- Special Events
- Special Projects – Maintenance, gardening, painting
- Youth Coaches – Soccer, Basketball, Baseball and Hockey
- Fundraising Events
- Special Recreation Programs/Special Olympics
- Community Marketing
Get started today!